This is the Windows app named E2_Manual to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as E2_Manual_Source_126.96.36.199.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named E2_Manual to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
E2_Manual to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:E2_Manual is a program to manually place Eternity II like pieces on a virtual computer board. It may help you to solve the original Eternity II puzzle and earn a 2 million dollar prize for that or solve smaller clue puzzles or own defined puzzles.
- State of the art installation including automatic directX web installer
- Incremental solver included, solve part problems
- Solution storage, restore saved solution(s) by number
- Import / Export of puzzles, prize puzzle checksum
- Matching edge counter
- easy to use user interface, multiselection
- zoom in and out
- Leave the program and later continue easily
- rotate the pieces on the board easily
- Considers symmetric solutions as equal and stores them only once
- Permutation counter for any selected (part)problem
- Modern XML-based file interface
- Easy problem exchange with other solvers
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/e2manual/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.