This is the Windows app named EasyQuizzer whose latest release can be downloaded as EasyQuizzer_v2.3.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EasyQuizzer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Developed with the aim of helping teachers from different areas to create automated tests that are unique for each student. EasyQuizzer stores all questions in a database management system. Subsequently, an exam is set up with the desired items. The program will then run randomization algorithms that will shuffle both the questions and the alternatives so that there are no two identical exams.
Desenvolvido com o intuito de auxiliar professores a criar provas únicas para cada aluno. O EasyQuizzer armazena todos os seus dados em um Sistema Gerenciadorde de Bancos de Dados, a saber, o Postgres. O programa executa algoritmos de randomização de alternativas certas e erradas por questão, além de embaralhar questões e alternativas evitando que existam duas provas com o mesmo conjunto de alternativas. O usuário pode especificar o numero de provas que deseja gerar, lembrando que a quantidade de alternativas determina o número máximo de provas únicas.
- Java 8
- Postgres 9.5 or higher
Non-Profit Organizations, Education, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/easyquizzer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.