This is the Windows app named F´ whose latest release can be downloaded as F_Releasev2.0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named F´ with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
F´ (or F Prime) is a software framework for the rapid development and deployment of embedded systems and spaceflight applications. Originally developed at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory, F´ is open-source software that has been successfully deployed for several space applications. It has been used for but is not limited to, CubeSats, SmallSats, instruments, and deployable. Component architecture with well-defined interfaces. To develop applications with F´, the following requirements of the user’s system must be met, Linux or Mac OS X operating system (or Windows Subsystem for Linux on Windows), CMake, Bash or Bash compatible shell, Clang or GCC compiler, Python 3 and PIP. F´ can be quickly installed and ready to use by cloning the GitHub repository, installing Python code (typically in a virtual environment), and building one of our reference applications.
- Component architecture with well-defined interfaces
- C++ framework providing core capabilities like queues, threads, and operating-system abstraction
- Tools for designing systems and automatically generating code from systems design
- A standard library of flight-worthy components
- Testing tools for unit and system-level testing
- F´ comes with two example deployments
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fprime.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.