This is the Windows app named Feign whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenFeign12.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Feign with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Feign is a Java to HTTP client binder that was built primarily to make writing Java http clients easier. Inspired by previous projects Retrofit, JAXRS-2.0 and WebSocket, Feign was designed to reduce the complexity that is often involved in binding the Denominator uniformly to HTTP APIs, no matter the ReSTfulness.
Feign works by processing annotations into a templatized request, to which arguments are applied in a straightforward manner before output. While it may only support text-based APIs, it simplifies system aspects dramatically and makes it much easier to unit test your conversions.
Feign makes use of great tools like Jersey and CXF for writing Java clients for ReST or SOAP services. It also lets you write your own code on top of http libraries, and connects your code to http APIs with little overhead.
- Customizable aspects
- Multiple API interfaces
- Integrates well with other open source tools
- Supports settings headers on requests
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/feign.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.