This is the Windows app named FFaM whose latest release can be downloaded as FFaM_v18.104.22.168.exe.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FFaM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
I am currently rewriting this and hope to have something in a couple of weeks.
It can be frustrating to manually reinstall Firefox with all its extensions, themes, personas and other add-ons. Even for those administrators who need to deploy Firefox on hundreds of network computers will find it a cumbersome task to do it manually. To assist you in building a silent Firefox installer with all of the settings preset, here is FFaM, aka Firefox Addon Maker.
This is an application written in C# that will create a silent installer. The installer can be created in Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, 32-bit or 64-bit. The installers can be installed in Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, 32-bit or 64-bit. You can create an installer with all of your settings intact, an installer with no modifications. Or, anything in between. You can create an installer from one of the three versions posted by Mozilla, the Current version, the Previous version and the Beta version.
- Choose from any posted Mozilla Firefox version or from several optimized Firefox versions
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
Win32 (MS Windows), Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/firefoxaddonmak/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.