This is the Windows app named FileFiler whose latest release can be downloaded as filefiler.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FileFiler with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
FileFiler is an application that minimize users interactions with docs and files , its uses aggregates files and clusters them into folders according file ext's , and also is able to run in the back-round and file files and docs with little to no user interactions in real time, can cluster 100GB of data(~10 000 files) in an ~ few minutes.
FileFiler can also clear cache and monitor cache changes to clear it when it is at a certain point , this functionality cover most major browsers.
Users can also encrypt and decrypt folder with ease.
FileFiler can batch rename multiple file and also users can define the type of naming convention they would like in the batch process. Interestingly FileFiler has some original features in it.
- Clusters Files according to extentions
- Rationalizes processes through graphs
- Real-time clustering in back-round or fore-round
- Batch rename
- Clear cache
- High Perfomance
- Create Shortcut folder of files without moving files
- Cluster by Size
- Collusion Detection
- Logging of Files processed
- Restore Permanently Deleted Files with excellent restoration quality
- Shred Files
- Create File Backs-up
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/filefiler/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.