This is the Windows app named Financial Supervision System (SupTech) whose latest release can be downloaded as fina-server.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Financial Supervision System (SupTech) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Financial Supervision System (SupTech)
FINA IRP is Web Based, J2EE, OS/DB independent SupTech, BI and PM for SUPERVISORS (Regulators) to receive data from BANKS, MICRO FINANCE INSTITUTIONS (MFI), COOPERATIVES, INSURANCE Companies etc. Generates UBPR, PEARLS, EWS, etc.
FINA Integrated Regulatory Platform consists with:
- META STRUCTURE DESIGNER;
- REPORT DESIGNER: Flexible , Spreadsheet based (LO/OOO) designer;
- DATA COLLECTION SYSTEM: DCS is a web-portal and an e-mail robot connected to FINA core through the data converter. It significantly reduces time required for performing manual operations
- FIRST : Liceninsing Module
- EMS : Onsite INspection and Enforcement Module
TECHNOLOGY: JBoss / Wildfly ; Enterprise JavaBeans 3.1; Google Web Toolkit GWT ; JBoss WS 4.1.0;
Note: Part of project management functionality was moved on JIRA. FINA LLC is a developer of the system.
- Business Intelligence
- Report Designer
- Supervision Information System
- Performance Measurement
Government, Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Other Audience
Java Swing, Web-based
JDBC, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL Server
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fina/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.