This is the Windows app named Fine Uploader whose latest release can be downloaded as Hotfix_Variousnull-valueguards.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Fine Uploader with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Multiple file upload plugin with image previews, drag and drop, progress bars. S3 and Azure support, image scaling, form support, chunking, resume, pause, and tons of other features. A fully customizable progress bar is included in UI mode. Core users can build their own with the help of a friendly API. Drag and drop files (and even folders in Chrome and Opera) straight from your desktop. Sometimes the network misbehaves. Fortunately, Fine Uploader can detect these sorts of disturbances and notify the user, or even automatically retry uploading the failed piece. Pause an in-progress upload when you know you are about to go offline, and safely resume them again right where you left off. Splitting a file into smaller pieces allows for a more efficient overall upload, and powers some Fine Uploader features such as pausing, and resuming uploads. Fine Uploader can also upload multiple chunks for the same file concurrently.
- Flexible enough to fit into your typical or completely atypical web app
- Progress bar, drag and drop, and retry options
- File chunking and partitioning
- Limit your users to a specific file type, size limit, number of files, image dimensions, or write your own custom validator
- Meticulously developed, maintained, and supported
- Pause and resume uploads
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fine-uploader.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.