This is the Windows app named Flyway whose latest release can be downloaded as Flyway8.2.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Flyway with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Robust schema evolution across all your environments, with ease, pleasure, and plain SQL. Version control for your database, so you can migrate it with ease and confidence. Flyway lets you regain control of your migrations with ease. Flyway migrates your database, so you don't have to worry about it. Releases have never been this easy. Migrate from any version (including an empty database) to the latest version of the schema. Plain SQL scripts (including placeholder replacement). No proprietary XML formats, no lock-in. Java-based migrations for advanced data transformations and handling with LOBs. All you need is Java 7+ and your Jdbc driver and you're good to go! Full support for Amazon RDS, Microsoft SQL Azure, Google Cloud SQL, Heroku, and more. Filesystem and classpath scanning to automatically discover SQL and Java migrations. Ship migrations together with the application and run them automatically on startup using the API.
- For Windows, macOS, Linux, Docker and Java
- Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, Aurora MySQL, MariaDB, Percona XtraDB Cluster, PostgreSQL supported
- SBT, Ant, Spring Boot, Grails, Play!, DropWizard, and more supported
- Support for Maven and Gradle
- Solves problems easily and fast
- Made for CI/CD
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/flyway.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.