This is the Windows app named Four Channel WiFi Relay Timer whose latest release can be downloaded as 4ChannelWiFiTimer.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Four Channel WiFi Relay Timer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Four Channel WiFi Relay Timer
General purpose application to control the four channel WiFi enabled ESP-01 based relay units with optional timer function.
Once connected to a WiFi relay unit based on the ESP-01 controller you can individually switch on and off the relays as well as create a sequence of timer controlled actions (current maximum: 12). The timer increments every 50 milliseconds, however please note this not 100% accurate, on tests it was averaging 62 milliseconds on my laptop.
New feature added to generate a single pulse on any of the outputs with a configurable on/off period.
For test purposes you can run the app without an ESP-01 relay unit connected, click on the "Device IP Address" text to toggle network operation. (Black text: enabled)
- Individual control of WiFi ESP-01 based four channel relay units
Advanced End Users
Visual Basic .NET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/four-channel-wifi-relay-timer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.