This is the Windows app named Freedom3D_GM to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as exec_Freedom3D_GM_v08.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Freedom3D_GM to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Freedom3D_GM to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONfull-blown GTA 3 -SA clone. Done in Game Maker. The game implements relistically the possibility to get in various vehicles and go around, jump (also on houses and ramps). This is a sort of reference that shows to also to the geenral public (so not only C/C++ programming nerds) how such a thing is made: vehicles on hilly terrain, obstacles, and collision with them... environment with optimised viewdistance and day/night cycle (so I mean atmosphere).
- pretty relistic vehicle physics: based on single rigid-body dynamics
- colorful environment to let player try all sorts of stunts with vehicles
- Day/ night cycle with continuous change of color and illumination, to create urban, typical European city atmosphere.
- buildings and vehicles positions are randomly generated each time the program is started, so if you don't find stunt structures to support your needs, just restart and see
- keys "8" and "9" allow to redure / increase view-distance to allow best fluidity of gameplay.
Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/freedom3dgm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.