This is the Windows app named freePHPgallery whose latest release can be downloaded as freePHPgallery-2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named freePHPgallery with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
freePHPgallery is a web-based, easy-to-use and free file explorer and picture gallery software written in PHP.
freePHPgallery is designed for mobile phones, tablets and desktop computers, and features an multiple language web-presentation.
freePHPgallery only requires PHP. It does not need a database or any other additional software.
A sample installation can be seen and tested here: https://freephpgallery.sourceforge.io
- Designed for mobiles, tablets and desktop computers
- Multiple language support
- Works with PHP, no database or any other additional software required
- Upload and save all types of files
- Automatic creation of thumbnails from uploaded images
- Titles and captions/labels can be assigned to files individually
- Comments can be added to each file - spam protection included
- Quick navigation to the next/previous image within an album - finger gestures on mobiles supported
- Albums can be hidden from public view/public access
- Albums can be viewed as galleries or in an explorer-table/list format
- Administrative album functions: hiding/renaming/deleting albums, deleting files/comments
- Administrative user functions: select language, change password, hide the albums of other users in my view
- Administrative admin functions: create new users, import albums and useres from other freePHPgalleries
- Configurable thumbnail size, files per album-page, comments per file-page, blacklist of comment words, allowed file-extensions, video conversion, etc.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/freephpgallery/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.