This is the Windows app named fullPage.js whose latest release can be downloaded as fullPage.js3.1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named fullPage.js with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
fullPage.js is an easy-to-use library for creating beautiful, fullscreen scrolling websites/ onepage sites/ single page websites complete with all the features you need. With fullPage.js you can add landscape sliders and links to sections of your site, create smaller or bigger sections, use extensions and more! fullPage.js is compatible with all modern browsers and even some old ones like IE9 and Opera 12. It also provides touch support designed for mobile devices and touch screen computers.
fullPage.js is fully supported by a great community, has good documentation and offers plenty of examples to get you started quickly. See these examples on the official website: http://alvarotrigo.com/fullPage/
- Fast and easy fullscreen scrolling website creation
- Compatible with all modern browsers and some old ones
- Plenty of great examples
- Lazy loading
- Touch support
- Auto play/pause embedded media
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fullpage-js.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.