This is the Windows app named GameDirector to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as GD10.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GameDirector to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
GameDirector to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONGamedirector 10 ( GD10 )
This will be the new version of Gamedirector ( Prototype )
Date 25-08-19 -- [Build 236-88]
New Sound System: - WIP
This release has been mainly internal we have altered the way the sound system works. Entities and Objects now refer to a Stock list of sounds which can be added to.
This means that objects that refer to the same sound now reference to the stock list so saving and having to make a separate sound object which is very wasteful. Also any alterations to a sound can now be applied across multiple Entities.
Will start to add Help Files to Explain this and all other operations of the Editor.
- Ogre Render System
- Nividia PhysX System
- IrrKlang Sound System
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/realityeditor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.