This is the Windows app named Gooper1 Building Creator to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as C++.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gooper1 Building Creator to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Gooper1 Building Creator to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:NOTE: G1BC IS NOT READY FOR DOWNLOAD YET.
G1BC is a graphical building design tool for Skyscraper that is designed to be a step up from Beno Building Creator. It is coordinate-based, which allows for walls of any size, height, and angle compared to BBC's full-height, 90-degree walls.
G1BC is currently in early development. The development team (gooper1 and elevescalators) are aiming for a beta release date in mid- to late-2012.
G1BC is licensed under the CC BY-NC-SA license, the deed of which can be found at http://j.mp/ccbyncsa3.
- Ability to open G1BC-made savefiles, which allows you to pick up where you left off
- A coordinate-based system which allows for designing with extreme precision
- Over 65,500 floors
- Stairwells and escalators
- Coordinate-based elevators with the option to have more than 1 elevator per shaft
- 6 textures each for walls, floors, doors, and stairs
C++, Visual Basic .NET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/g1bc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.