This is the Windows app named Gui Library window9 whose latest release can be downloaded as window9.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gui Library window9 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Gui Library window9
The given library will allow to develop programs with inherent ease in free and pleasant programming language Freebasic. Working with this library, you can always use both the built in functions of language, and API Windows functions or other foreign libraries. At the moment in library already more than 600 functions, very much reminding functions of language PureBasic. The library has convenient enough information and examples from a chm for understanding work on functions. Developers: Stanislav Budinov and D.J.Peters.
Library is licensed under: zlib License
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/guiwindow9/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.