This is the Windows app named Help Hannahs Horse whose latest release can be downloaded as Hannah-2.0.1-src.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Help Hannahs Horse with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Help Hannahs Horse
Remember the 1990's home micro game Fast Food starring Dizzy? No? Well this is a bit like if that game and Pacman had a baby. Navigate the mazes collecting the coins, powerpills and moving food while avoiding the ghosts and making use of the power ups.
The action is fast and frantic and the animations are cute and colourful.
This is a free and open source game released under the terms of the GNU General Public Licence version 3.0.
- Arcade action
- Simple gameplay
- Free and open source
- Irritating music!
- Fast and frantic
- Great for killing a few minutes
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hannah/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.