This is the Windows app named How to add live chat to your website whose latest release can be downloaded as addlivechattoyourwebsite.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named How to add live chat to your website with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
How to add live chat to your website
eAssistance Pro live chat software provides you a very easy way to integrate live chat software on your website. Just follow these three steps to get live chat software on your website -
1. Create an account & customize as per your business needs
2.Paste code in your website
3. Download the Operator Console
To create free account register here https://account.eassistancepro.com/register.php
- Easy integration process
- Multiple language support
- Fully customizable
- Web-Based operator console
- Easily integrated on facebook fan page
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/howtoaddlivechattoyourwebsite/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.