This is the Windows app named Image Toolbar whose latest release can be downloaded as image_toolbar-0.6.18.1rc1pre-sm.xpi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Image Toolbar with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This is a near parallel fork of Cussers wonderful Mozilla Firefox Add-on Extension with a few tweaks.
"Single-click access to common actions for images (e.g. saving, copying, printing). This extension is intended to provide a replacement for the equivalent toolbar in Internet Explorer."
See upstream at https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/image-toolbar
With any luck I hope to have it pulled as a RFE.
Please note since Firefox (Fx) went to the mundane signing I am no longer publishing a Fx xpi... however it does work in SeaMonkey (SM).
- Same features as upstream extension...
- + when auto saving remove image from the page with a yellow download button.
- + when auto saving close the tab with a red download button.
- + some standardizations applied,
- + some fixes
- Very elegant Add-on Extension whether this mod or upstream! :)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/imagetoolbar-mm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.