This is the Windows app named Java IO Extension whose latest release can be downloaded as extensionIO_v1.07.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java IO Extension with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Java IO Extension
Java IO Extension is a open source project which extends java IO package by providing a java class library to access IO system in a local area network Developers can easily use IO Extension just like using java IO API to access a remote IO system
- Extended Java IO packages for remote file system access. Whatever can be accessed in local file system by Java IO package can be extended to remote file system using Java IO Extension package
- Same class name and method name with original classes in Java IO package.
- Extended Java IO classes name are in the format of extension.java.io.ClassName.
- Read data from local computer and wirte to remote computer. Retrieve data from remote computer and save to local computer.
- Provides low-level Java class library for web server programming or GUI application.
- 9000 lines of Java source code of core program.
- Java IO Extension project is implemented using Java programming language.
Science/Research, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ioextension/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.