This is the Windows app named JavaStructurizer whose latest release can be downloaded as JStruct_01_02_01.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JavaStructurizer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The program JStruct (JavaStructurizer) allows creation, editing and reverse engineering of Java code using structured blocks (NSD: Nassi-Shneiderman Diagrams ).
JStruct provides an interactive graphical editor with copy, move, zoom, expand etc. Comments for each block ( javadoc and inline ), import and export of java source files.
JStruct exports images in various raster and vector formats, and it offers high interactivity: tooltips and context menus, undo and redo functionality in a very intuitive GUI.
- Development and Learning: create from scratch a new Java program,
- Reverse engineering: the block structure facilitates the understanding of the code.
- Documentation: NSD images can be added to javadoc.
- Add-on tool: JStruct can be added to an IDE (eg JCreator )
- Java Pretty printer: to import then export a java file formats the code.
- interactive structured Java graphical editor
- imports java source files
- exports well formatted Java code
- exports PNG, EMF, SWF, PDF, SVG Nassi-Shneiderman Diagrams
- copy/paste images EMF, PNG directly into a document
- very tolerant, analyses more common errors
- actual version for Java 1.8
Information Technology, Education, Developers, Testers
Java Swing, Java AWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jstruct/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.