This is the Windows app named Joplin whose latest release can be downloaded as Joplin-Setup-2.5.12.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Joplin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Joplin is a free and open source note-taking and to-do application that can handle a large number of notes in Markdown format, organize them into notebooks and synchronize them with various cloud services. All notes can also be copied, tagged, searched and modified directly from the app or through your own text editor.
Notes that are exported from Evernote can be imported into Joplin, be it formatted content, resources, complete metadata or plain Markdown files. When notes are synchronized with cloud services, notebooks, tags and other metadata can easily be moved, inspected or backed up as plain text files. Supported cloud services include Nextcloud, OneDrive, Dropbox and WebDAV.
Joplin is available for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS and Android, with three types: desktop, mobile and terminal. All of them have similar user interfaces and can be synchronized with each other.
- 3 types: desktop, mobile and terminal applications
- Web clipper for saving web pages and screenshots
- End to end encryption
- Note history
- Synchronization with an array of services
- Import and export files
- Notebooks, tags and to-dos
- Notes can be sorted by various criteria
- Goto Anything feature
- Alarm/notifications support (for desktop and mobile)
- Markdown notes, rendered with images and formatting (for desktop and mobile)
- Supports extra features like math notation and checkboxes
- Supports file attachment
- Supports geo-location
- Available in multiple languages
- External editor support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/joplin.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.