This is the Windows app named JRegistry whose latest release can be downloaded as JRegistry-1.8.3_src-bin_x86__x86-64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JRegistry with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This is a java wrapper for the Windows functions that operate on the registry. Some of the methods available in this library include read/write operations as well as the ability to search the registry for specific values. JRE 1.5 or higher required.
The documentation for this library can be found online at https://jregistry.sourceforge.io/docs/.
- Reading from / Writing to the Windows Registry
- Retrieving a sub-key listing as a sorted / unsorted array
- Iterating over sub-keys without using an array
- Retrieving a list of values as a sorted / unsorted array
- Iterating over values without using an array
- Copying whole registry sub-trees to another section of the registry
- Searching a sub-key for a specific value (can be a string or binary match)
- Listening for registry changes such as when a key or value is created or deleted
- Export a key to .reg file that is compatible with the Windows Registry Editor
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jregistry/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.