This is the Windows app named jsoup whose latest release can be downloaded as jsoup1.16.2sourcecode.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jsoup with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
jsoup is a Java library for working with real-world HTML. It provides a very convenient API for fetching URLs and extracting and manipulating data, using the best of HTML5 DOM methods and CSS selectors. jsoup implements the WHATWG HTML5 specification, and parses HTML to the same DOM as modern browsers do. jsoup is designed to deal with all varieties of HTML found in the wild; from pristine and validating, to invalid tag-soup; jsoup will create a sensible parse tree. The parser will make every attempt to create a clean parse from the HTML you provide, regardless of whether the HTML is well-formed or not. You have HTML in a Java String, and you want to parse that HTML to get at its contents, or to make sure it's well formed, or to modify it. The String may have come from user input, a file, or from the web.
- Scrape and parse HTML from a URL, file, or string
- Find and extract data, using DOM traversal or CSS selectors
- Manipulate the HTML elements, attributes, and text
- Clean user-submitted content against a safe white-list, to prevent XSS attacks
- Output tidy HTML
- Parse and traverse documents
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jsoup.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.