This is the Windows app named Kingfisher whose latest release can be downloaded as 7.2.0-Endofthetunnel.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Kingfisher with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Kingfisher is a powerful, pure-Swift library for downloading and caching images from the web. It provides you a chance to use a pure-Swift way to work with remote images in your next app. Asynchronous image downloading and caching. Loading image from either URLSession-based networking or local provided data. Useful image processors and filters provided. Multiple-layer hybrid cache for both memory and disk. Fine control on cache behavior. Customizable expiration date and size limit. Cancelable downloading and auto-reusing previous downloaded content to improve performance. Independent components. Use the downloader, caching system, and image processors separately as you need. Prefetching images and showing them from the cache to boost your app. View extensions for UIImageView, NSImageView, NSButton and UIButton to directly set an image from a URL. Built-in transition animation when setting images. Customizable placeholder and indicator while loading images.
- Customizable placeholder and indicator while loading images
- Extensible image processing and image format easily
- Low Data Mode support
- SwiftUI support
- Asynchronous image downloading and caching
- Work with remote images in your application
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kingfisher.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.