This is the Windows app named Klest-crossword to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Klest-crossword-1.2.3-alpha-android-arm.apk. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Klest-crossword to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Klest-crossword to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Open Source program to create crossword puzzles, which will be professionally compile a crossword puzzle and then is convenient to guessing.
- More than 1,000 crossword puzzles to guess.
- Automatic creation of crossword puzzle grid (beta)
- Automatic selection of words from the dictionary
- Semi-automatic selection of words from the dictionary
- Saving created a crossword puzzle grid, as a template for the new
- Export crossword: RTF, PDF, PostScript(*.ps), HTML, Text format AcrossLite, JPG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, XPM, PNG, XBM, PPM, OpenKlest(*.ok)
- Import crossword:Text format AcrossLite, OpenKlest(*.ok)
- Print crossword
- Check correctness of guessing a crossword puzzle
Non-Profit Organizations, Education, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/klest-crossword/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.