This is the Windows app named Libre-3 whose latest release can be downloaded as EasyTeaDs.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Libre-3 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Libre-3 (Libre free)
Opérations :Grillons, Crickets, Sauterelles #Tanach
Web-APP core architecture #JAVA EE7 #EJB3 #Eclipselink #MVC #JSF2.2 #Glassfish #MOJARRA
Presentation #Facelet,#jquery #bootstrap Security #JAAS three #REALMs
- CRUD on jobs offers, users,cv, admin
- RSA JAAS authentication
- JPA on Postgress
- JSF templating on 3 realms statefull cookieless
- full AJAX
- optimized CV upload controller
JDBC, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libre-3/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.