This is the Windows app named listmonk whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.4.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named listmonk with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Performance and features packed into a single binary. Manage millions of subscribers across many single and double opt-in lists with custom JSON attributes for each subscriber. Query and segment subscribers with SQL expressions. Use the super fast bulk importer (10k records per second) or use HTTP/JSON APIs or interact with the simple table schema to integrate external CRMs and subscriber databases. Visualize and compare campaign performance. Connect external visualization programs to the database easily with the simple table structure. Create powerful, dynamic e-mail templates with the Go templating language. Use template expressions, logic, and 100+ functions in subject lines and content. Write HTML e-mails in a WYSIWYG editor, Markdown, raw syntax-highlighted HTML, or just plain text. Highly configurable, multi-threaded, high-throughput multi-SMTP e-mail queues for super fast campaign delivery.
- Self-hosted newsletter and mailing list manager
- Performance and features packed into a single binary
- Free and open source
- Use the sample docker-compose.yml to run manually
- Always examine the contents of shell scripts before executing them
- Visualize and compare campaign performance
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/listmonk.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.