This is the Windows app named MatrixGame to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as MatrixGame.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MatrixGame to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
MatrixGame to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONMatrixGame is a development tool designed to quickly produce video games based on a rectangular board.
A new game must be described as a new Java class extending the class Game that is enabled to use an interactive environment.
For some examples please run the jar file after the download. A little menu opens letting you run all the developed games.
Sources are inside the jar file that can be opened as a normal zip file.
In the apk file you can find a partial Android porting.
- You can build a new game only describing the strategy
- More than 100 working examples
- The new game extends the Game class overwriting only few methods
- Full API documentation
- Partial porting on Android
Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Java Swing, Java AWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jmatrixgame/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.