This is the Windows app named MEMBPLUGIN whose latest release can be downloaded as membplugin-release-1.1-RC2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MEMBPLUGIN with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
MEMBPLUGIN is a membrane analysis tool for molecular-dynamics simulations. It is a collection of visual and command-line tools that can be run within the Visual Molecular Dynamics (VMD) environment to analyze biomolecular simulations of lipid bilayers.
- SCD (carbon-deuterium) order parameter
- Membrane thickness and deformation
- Leaflet interdigitation
- Area per lipid
- Lipid tilt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/membplugin/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.