This is the Windows app named Merchants Village Consignment POS whose latest release can be downloaded as mv-revisions-pack--1-19-2014.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Merchants Village Consignment POS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Merchants Village Consignment POS
A cash register system for retail stores of any type. This point of sale (POS) system can also print bar code price labels for inventory which consignors want to sell, and provides a cashier checkout screen that can be used by consignment shops/markets to scan and sell large volumes of others' items quickly.
Features include powerful reports, batch check writing, automatic adjusted sale pricing based on item, vendor, time/date, and other parameters, rent tracking, automatic backups, tiered levels of password protection, multi-platform OS operation, wired/wireless network installation, and more.
The program is extremely simple and fast to operate, and can run comfortably on inexpensive netbooks, with off-the-self printers, common CCD scanners, generic label paper, and other readily available supplies.
It has been thoroughly tested for years in one of the largest consignment locations in the US, reliably tracking _millions_ of sold items.
Financial and Insurance Industry, Customer Service, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Management
Other network-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/merchantsvillageconsignmentpos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.