This is the Windows app named Mifos - Open Source Core Banking whose latest release can be downloaded as mifosplatform-21.07.01.RELEASE.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mifos - Open Source Core Banking with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Mifos - Open Source Core Banking
The Mifos Stack provides API-driven core banking infrastructure in the cloud.
Apache Fineract (https://github.com/apache/fineract/) is the back-end core banking platform originated by the Mifos Initiative. Mifos X acts as the reference web and mobile apps for staff and customers providing an out of the box ready-to-deploy solution on top of Apache Fineract along with reporting, payments orchestration and other ancillary solutions.
More than 20 million customers are reached by 400+ institutions using the Mifos and Fineract APIs.
The back-end has the customer management, wallet/account management, loan and deposit management, general ledger, and reporting services to provide a full range of digital financial services. These back-end services are exposed through a RESTful API allowing others to rapidly build new applications to serve the poor. This multi-tenant architecture is lightweight and ready for the cloud providing the extensibility and scalability for growth.
- Customer Management
- Wallet/Account Management
- Loan Management
- Loan Origination
- Savings Management
- General Ledger
- Reporting & Business Intelligence
- Payments Orchestration
- Mobile Banking
Non-Profit Organizations, Financial and Insurance Industry
Web-based, Angular, Android
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mifos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.