This is the Windows app named mkv avi to mp4 for iPad whose latest release can be downloaded as mkvavi2mp4_v1.0.8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mkv avi to mp4 for iPad with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
mkv avi to mp4 for iPad
Convert mkv/avi files in h264 to mp4 files without re-encode video stream. Subtitle will be embed as soft subtitle.Convert speed is fast as video is not re-encoded.Works on iPad.mp4box, mkvextract, beSweet,eac3to,mediainfo are used.
- Convert mkv/avi files encoded with h264 to mp4 files without re-encode video stream.
- directly modify h264 profile level to 3.1 (again, no re-encode), so the final mp4 can be directly drag to iTune/iPad.
- Subtitle will be embed as soft subtitle which can be turn on/off
- Support subtitle ssa/ass/srt, subtitle embeded in mkv is also supported
- Support audio format : dts/ac3/mp3, it will be convert to AAC. User will need to download NeroAAC separately for AAC encoding.
- Convert speed is fast and don't need fast CPU as it only convert audio, video stream will be copy directly.
- Works on iPad. Subtitle can display in proper size in iPad as well.
- mp4box, mkvextract, beSweet,eac3to,mediainfo,neroAacEnc are used.
- written in c# need .Net framework 3.5
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mkvavi2mp4/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.