This is the Windows app named Multivariate Forex Calculus Robot whose latest release can be downloaded as Multivariate_Forex_Calculus_Robot_ver_200_0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Multivariate Forex Calculus Robot with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Multivariate Forex Calculus Robot
This Project is provided for Scientific/Research purposes. It needs to be run on Forex Demo account and if it is working on Forex
and there are those that claim that Forex is chaotic, unpredictable system, that means that this method will work on other real life
complex systems (somewhere in industry or in natural environment, where there are physical laws known governing those systems) , in which there are many variables depended on each other and there is need to predict future movement of those variables.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/forex-calculus-robot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.