This is the Windows app named MWOMonitor to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as mwomonitor08.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MWOMonitor to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
MWOMonitor to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA little app that will collect your mech's statistics and enable you to
- automatically keep a log of you mech performance
- get detailed post-battle results damage per weapon
- track your stats over time
Developed in python with PySide / QT
New in version 08
- Styling of the application via user-editable stylesheet in style.txt
- Filter DPG stats for mechs by min games played
- a bit cleaner UI (major overhaul overdue, I know)
Mechwarrior Online is an online game published by Piranha Games. I own no rights to the name or brand nor am I connected to Piranha Games / PGI, This project is made by just a lowly fan of the game, with no commercial intentions.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mwomonitor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.