This is the Windows app named Netty-socketio whose latest release can be downloaded as netty-socketio-1.7.18.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Netty-socketio with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This project is an open-source Java implementation of Socket.IO server. Based on Netty server framework. Supports 0.7...0.9.16 (netty-socketio 1.6.6) and 1.0+ (netty-socketio latest version) version of Socket.IO-client. Supports distributed broadcast across netty-socketio nodes (Redisson, Hazelcast). Supports OSGi, supports Spring, lock-free and thread-safe implementation, and declarative handler configuration via annotations. YourKit is kindly supporting this open source project with its full-featured Java Profiler. YourKit, LLC is the creator of innovative and intelligent tools for profiling Java and .NET applications. CentOS, 1 CPU, 4GB RAM runned on VM, CPU 10%, Memory 15%, 6000 xhr-long polling sessions or 15000 websockets sessions, 4000 messages per second.
- Supports xhr-polling transport
- Supports websocket transport
- Supports namespaces and rooms
- Supports ack (acknowledgment of received data)
- Supports SSL
- Supports client store (Memory, Redisson, Hazelcast)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/netty-socketio.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.