This is the Windows app named Nomin Mapping Engine to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as nomin-1.1.1-all.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Nomin Mapping Engine to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
Nomin Mapping Engine to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONNomin is a mapping engine for the Java platform. It provides abilities to transform object trees using declarative mapping rules. Main features are no XML configuration, intuitively looking mapping, using arbitrary expressions/method invocations.
- Intuitively looking mapping
- Mapping arbitrary expressions and method invocations
- Hooks are available in mappings
- Mapping rules are just groovy scripts
- Recursive mapping of complex types
- Implicit conversions
- Automapping facility
Developers, Engineering, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nomin/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.