This is the Windows app named nQuake to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as nquake28_installer.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named nQuake to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
nQuake to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:NOTE: THIS PROJECT HAS MOVED TO GITHUB.
Download from http://nquake.com
Source code: http://github.com/nquake
QuakeWorld is a very fragmented game. Installing QuakeWorld involves installing Quake, downloading a client, downloading textures, scripts, addons, maps and much more. nQuake does all this for you with a simple online installer. nQuake always installs a completely updated package of QuakeWorld that simply works.
nQuake has become the standard within QuakeWorld, so even if you don't like the content of nQuake, it's a very good base for your installation. If you run into problems - simply install nQuake fresh and modify it until you are satisfied. Getting help with issues you bump into will be a lot easier if you started out with nQuake.
- ezQuake - the best QuakeWorld client available
- Beautiful textures and models
- Frogbot Clan Arena
- GPL versions of the original Id maps
- The most commonly played custom maps
- A great default configuration
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
Console/Terminal, Nullsoft Scriptable Install System (NSIS)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nquake/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.