This is the Windows app named Nutcracker whose latest release can be downloaded as seqbuilder.xml. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Nutcracker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
nutcracker is a php based web tool that allows the user to create sophisticated animations on any RGB device.
Current RGB targets supported are Megatrees, matrices and Rays.
Nutcracker sequences are a four step oricess
1) Go into the tool and define your RGB device, You are prompted for the number of RGB strings you have and how many pixels are on each string
2) You next go into the effects library. Spirals, meteors, butterfly wing and many other effects are available, For each effect you modify the effects parameters.
3) Nutcracker now builds an animated gif of your rgb device with the effect attached. If you dont like the effect, go back to step 2 and modify and try again
4) Finally, you click on the sequencer you want Nutcracker to create for. Currently Nutcracker supports these sequencers: Vixen, LSP, LOR and HLS.
- Create Sequences for RGB devices
- Project images onto RGB devices
- Create animated sequences for LSP, LOR and Vixen sequencers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nutcracker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.