This is the Windows app named Object Graph Visualizer whose latest release can be downloaded as AllExamples.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Object Graph Visualizer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Object Graph Visualizer
Object Graph Visualizer is a tool primarily meant to be used in CS courses to help new students understand the Object Oriented paradigm and patterns. Classes and objects - that can be part of a software project - are visualised in 3D: The classes stay In the xz-plane in form of an UML class diagram. Directly above in the y-axis objects can be instantiated as an object diagram. Classes can be connected with all sorts of relations (Associations, Compositions, Generalization, etc.), objects with object relations.
Following additional functionality is provided: Attributes, Mulitplicities, Roles, Object Graph Mode, Coloring, Save and Load, XMI 1.1 Import from Enterprise Architect, Associations (undirected, directed, bidirected), Aggregations, Compositions, Dependency, Generalization, Multiple Virtual Inheritance
(Developer Addendum: It shouldn't be too difficult to add an API for remote application control, e.g. visualize and debug a running programm. See class "ModelViewConnector".)
- Use Case: Educational, Software Engineering, UML
- 3D Visualization
- Save / Load Project
- XMI Import (Enterprise Architect XMI v.1.1)
- Create Class Diagramm
- Create Object Diagramm
- View Object Graph
- Add / Edit / Remove Classes, Objects, Relations, Attributes, Values, Multiplicities, Roles, ...
- Simulate Inheritance (virtual multiple)
- Free camera placement (rotational)
- Choose color for Classes, Objects, Relations, Background
- OS: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Runtime: Java 8u45
- Paradigm: Object Oriented Programming
- Source Code available
Education, Developers, Engineering
Project is a tool for a proprietary database file format, XML-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ogvisualizer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.