This is the Windows app named OMapper whose latest release can be downloaded as OMapper.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OMapper with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
OMapper is a simple library to ease the process of mapping objects or beans from one design layer to another design layer, using annotations. One can specify mappings both in source class (Sink Annotation) and target class(Source Annotation). Supports mapping composed user class objects and array fields.
It is NOT an ORM Framework like Hibernate, but it facilitates object to object mapping between different design layers. So, say if hibernate or axis generates DTO's and you want to map them to your own beans , so at that point this framework can be used.
Please refer to the wiki for usage guidelines.
Key Benefits :
=> Smaller code foot-print
=> Faster development time
=> One time mapping creation
=> Easy to debug
=> Reduces the bugs due to missed mappings for large DTOs
- One-to-one mapping
- Many-to-one mapping
Developers, Quality Engineers, Architects, Testers, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/omapper/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.