This is the Windows app named ontocomp to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ontocomp-0.10.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ontocomp to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
ontocomp to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:OntoComP is a Protégé 4 plug-in for completing OWL ontologies. It enables the user to check whether an OWL ontology contains "all relevant information" about the application domain, and extends the ontology appropriately if this is not the case. It achieves this by asking the user questions of the form "are instances of classes C1 and C2 also instances of class C3?". If the user confirms such a question, then a new axiom of the application domain that does not follow from the ontology has been discovered, and it is added to the ontology. If the user rejects it, the user has to give a counterexample to this question, i.e., an individual that is an instance of C1, C2 and not C3. When all such questions (about some initially given classes) have been answered, the ontology is complete with respect to the application domain.
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ontocomp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.