This is the Windows app named OpenHash whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenHash-1.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenHash with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
OpenHash is a desktop application for .NET which uses the "OpenSSL .NET" managed wrapper for OpenSSL from Frank Laub (also on SourceForge) to produce the cryptographic hash value for a string or any file using any of the hash functions from OpenSSL.
- Uses the (currently beta) OpenSSL 1.0.0 libraries
- Use any cryptographic hash function OpenSSL supports
.NET/Mono, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openhash-net/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.