This is the Windows app named openLISEM whose latest release can be downloaded as lisem-v6.772_211027.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named openLISEM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
An nopensource runoff, erosion and flood model openLISEM. For information, please contact Prof Dr Victor Jetten (firstname.lastname@example.org)
NEWS 1 Dec 2020 - openLISEM version 6.4
Version 6.x integrates the opnemp library for parallel computing. In all our tests it runs 80% faster (depending on your PC). There is alo a new experimental simplified SWOF 2.0 method, but it is experimental and may not give desired results. For a list of bug fixes see readme.txt.
This software is made available under the licence GPL v3.
- Integrated catchment hydrology
- Kinematic and dynamic wave flow
- Sediment dynamics in all flows
- Urban, rural and mixed environments
Science/Research, End Users/Desktop, Agriculture
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lisem/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.