This is the Windows app named OpenXLS Java Excel Spreadsheet SDK whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenXLS.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenXLS Java Excel Spreadsheet SDK with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
OpenXLS Java Excel Spreadsheet SDK
OpenXLS is the open source version of ExtenXLS -- a best-in-class Java spreadsheet SDK that allows you to read, modify and create Excel-compatible spreadsheets from your Java applications.
Supports Excel 97-2012 file formats.
- Reads and Writes Excel 97-2012 Spreadsheet Files
- High Performance, Easy to Use API
- All-Java Spreadsheet Engine
- 200+ Formulas Supported -- Accurate High Speed Calculation
- 20 Charts
- Supports PivotTables, Charts, Images, Tables, Row/Col Grouping, Sheet Hiding, Password Protection and much more!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openxls/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.