This is the Windows app named PasteControl whose latest release can be downloaded as PasteControl.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PasteControl with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Accessing clipboard is nothing very new in HTML 5. Gone are the days to print the screen of your computer, save it and upload it t server via File Up-loader. We , instead, experience the richness of the web by simply pasting our content on the web page itself. A very good example of the same may be experienced when you paste a screen shot on Github web itself .
This project encourages developers to have such facility in the simple Java web application they develop. It's assumed that these developers are not using JSF Vaadin or ZK- any RIA framework already providing a component for uploading your clipboard content .
This API is for those who use vanilla Servlet /JSP with some client side framework like Angular JS and Bootstrap , for example.
The target beneficiary of this project are those who restrict server side to Vanilla Servlet /JSP and might come across such need often.For them, this API is good with regard to simplicity and over-head.
Plus, YOU NEED NOT CODE at all.
- Uploads clipBoard content image
- A pure Java, simple API
- Works with Vanilla Servlet/JSP application
- NO CODING is required
- Option for customization is preserved though
- No need to over burden your project with JSF,ZK etc. for this requirement
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pastecontrol/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.