This is the Windows app named PDFCreator whose latest release can be downloaded as PDFCreatorWebSetupSource.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PDFCreator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
PDFCreator creates professional PDFs with just a few clicks and it's free. PDFCreator comes with many professional features to merge documents, send emails, and more.
PDFCreator easily creates PDFs from any Windows program. Use it like a printer in Word, Excel, or any other Windows application. A PDF takes less storage space, and is easier to send with email. Make PDF creator part of your the software suite you have installed on your computer for easy PDF creation.
PDFCreator also comes with a COM programming interface that allows to integrate PDFCreator in other applications and a server mode to share PDFCreator on a network.
- Convert your Documents to PDF, JPG, PNG, TIF and more
- Merge multiple documents to one file
- Profiles make frequently used settings available with one click
- Compress and resize images to reduce the file size
- Encrypt your PDFs with AES and protect them with a password
- Prevent unauthorized access to your PDFs by changing the security settings
- Use the COM interface to control PDFCreator from your application
- With our corporate subscription you will get access to our MSI setup for easy deployment through Active Directory
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows)
C#, Visual Basic
We are developing PDFCreator and offer consulting, customization and additional services around the application.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.