This is the Windows app named PHP Coding Standards Fixer whose latest release can be downloaded as v3.13.0Oliva.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PHP Coding Standards Fixer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
PHP Coding Standards Fixer
The PHP Coding Standards Fixer (PHP CS Fixer) tool fixes your code to follow standards, whether you want to follow PHP coding standards as defined in the PSR-1, PSR-2, etc., or other community driven ones like the Symfony one. You can also define your (team’s) style through configuration. It can modernize your code (like converting the pow function to the operator on PHP 5.6) and (micro) optimize it. If you are already using a linter to identify coding standards problems in your code, you know that fixing them by hand is tedious, especially on large projects. This tool does not only detect them, but also fixes them for you. If you need to apply code styles that are not supported by the tool, you can create custom rules. Dedicated plugins exist for Atom, NetBeans, PhpStorm, Sublime Text, Vim, and VS Code.
- PHP Coding Standards Fixer helps you fix your code to follow standards
- It can modernize your code and optimize it
- It helps you not only to detect issues, but also fixes them for you
- The recommended way to install PHP CS Fixer is to use Composer in a dedicated composer.json file in your project
- If you need to apply code styles that are not supported by the tool, you can create custom rules
- Bug reports and ideas about new features are welcome
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/php-coding-standards.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.