This is the Windows app named POCO whose latest release can be downloaded as Release1.11.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named POCO with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The POCO C++ Libraries are powerful cross-platform C++ libraries for building network- and internet-based applications that run on desktop, server, mobile, IoT, and embedded systems. Whether building automation systems, industrial automation, IoT platforms, air traffic management systems, enterprise IT application and infrastructure management, security and network analytics, automotive infotainment and telematics, financial or healthcare, C++ developers have been trusting the POCO C++ Libraries for 15+ years and deployed it in millions of devices. Create software for connected embedded devices running Linux, Windows Embedded or QNX. Create cross-platform backends in C++ for iOS and Android applications and combine it with a native or HTML5-based user interface. Create software for IoT devices that talk to cloud backends over HTTP REST APIs. See macchina.io for an IoT platform built with POCO.
- Build application servers in C++ that talk to SQL databases, MongoDB or Redis
- Build high-performance microservices with REST APIs for data analytics or machine learning in C++
- Build desktop applications that talk to REST APIs or SQL databases
- Powerful platform abstractions let you build cross platform code that runs on all common desktop, server, mobile and embedded platforms
- Comprehensive and consistent APIs combined with an easily accessible code base make C++ developers more productive
- Written in efficient modern C++, POCO does not waste precious CPU cycles and memory
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/poco.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.