This is the Windows app named Practically Random to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as PractRand-pre0.95.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Practically Random to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
Practically Random to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONRandon number generation & testing. The best suite of statistical tests for fast PRNGs anywhere. Multithreaded for speed, command line tools for automation, no upper limit on data size. Also, a variety of C++ pseudo-random number generators with well designed interfaces aimed at practical uses, not just research.
- A convenient & powerful interface to RNG algorithms
- A variety of fast high quality RNG algorithms
- Fast & effective statistical tests for RNGs
Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pracrand/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.